Wednesday, March 14, 2018

What to wear Wednesday..... funky Hudson pants

Again with the Hudson pants! I know I know. But when I find a pattern I love, I tend to beat it into the ground. And when I found this awesome fabric at the Girl Charlee booth at Quiltcon, it was screaming out to become yet another pair of Hudson's.
I used white ribbing to trim out the pockets...
These are seriously so comfortable and I just might wear them every single day. They look really cute with my Ebony Tee too...
I do think it's time for me to invest in some new garment patterns though. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Maria said...

Both your pants and top look great, by using different fabrics you can use them over and over ....no need to change.

Ondrea said...

You constantly amaze me with your talent for sewing. Your pants look great and I can see that they would be very comfy.