Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Inspiration everywhere!

I love finding inspiration every day in my normal environment. But when I travel I enjoy it even more! This trip to NYC was no different...
Check out this fantastic painting on the side of a building on the lower east side. It just made me smile and offers so much color inspiration! Wow!

I love markets too... always find inspiration there. Check out these beautiful veggies at the Chelsea Market...
Hubby found some inspiration of his own at Chelsea Market. He wanted to buy this....
And while he has turned into a wonderful chef, I'm pretty sure we don't need a pan that big now that it's just the two of us at home!

On a walk near our hotel we saw this amazing sculpture on the side of a building....
I'm not sure if those are real instruments (Cellos? They looked huge!) but it sure did make for an interesting display.

No matter how many times I go to New York City, I'm always seeing new things!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Some amazing inspiration indeed....

kathy b said...

Some day I'll go to New York. I want to visit the 9/11 memorial .