Tuesday, September 15, 2015

bee blocks

I realized I had some bee blocks I hadn't shared with you yet! Last month we made butterflies for Joy...
 They were fun and quick to make.

This month we are making trees for Joellen. She drafted different paper piece patterns for us to use and boy were they fun! I really love the ones I made & now I want to make a whole quilt of them too! I can't wait to see everyone elses in October....
October is my turn to request blocks. I thought I had a color scheme all picked out but I can't seem to settle on a block and now I'm questioning my color choices. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Great blocks , my favorite is the butterfly's...

Hmmmm! Colour choice for your blocks , red, white and Aqua !!!

Melissa said...

I like both of these! And it looks like you're having FUN with them, too.

Sally said...

I would definitely love to make a whole quilt of trees! These look so nice.