Tuesday, August 5, 2014

eighteen!

Today I am 53 1/2 years old! but enough about me. Every year on my half birthday, I get to celebrate a real birthday with my sweet Ally. Today we celebrate 18 years of Ally!
That's right, as of today all of my "children" are adults! How did that happen? Just yesterday I was dropping her off for her first day of preschool and next Saturday we will move her into her dorm room at Texas State University for her freshman year of college. The years have flown by, and she has grown into a beautiful, wise, strong and funny young woman. She has blessed our family with her witty sarcasm, her strong sense of justice and her sparkling smile. 

I love you miss Ally! Now go and conquer the world. I'll be right here cheering you on!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Ally - I just love that sweet girl!! :>)

Maria said...

Happy 18th Ally. Hope you had a fabulous day....