Saturday, March 15, 2014

moving days

For my birthday, Ally gave me a beautiful new sketchbook. The thing I love the most is that it has a spiral binding and I can open it flat. Yay! It lay empty for several weeks while I decided what I wanted to put in it. Then I decided to create a monthly calendar journal. And why not begin with March? 

 I drew out the whole month with the intention of filling in a box every day. And for a few days I did really well.....

 And now I have some catching up to do. I think the entry in my very first box explains it all...


 Yes! We are moved into the new house...

and my sewing machine is all set up and running even if there are boxes (which you can't see in this photo) piled up all around it...
oh my. the walls look really green in this picture! They are still aqua, I assure you.

can't wait to share sewing projects with you again soon!

4 comments:

Tania said...

Love your little calendar journal! Can't wait to see some of your sewing projects.

Maria said...

Nice gift from Ally... You will enjoy drawing in each block.
Your new home looks fabulous as does your sewing space..

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Cute art journal and your new sewing space looks great!!

Melissa said...

You made a great start on your calendar - so fun!