Sunday, January 19, 2014

this and that...

My friend Diann and I went to Hobby Lobby looking for Valentine fabric and I came home with this....

An adorable little cabinet with four drawers to hold treasures. I just fell in love with it, and it was 50% off YAY! so it followed me home. I have no idea what I will keep in those little drawers? still thinking about that. Oh, by the way, the Valentine fabric at Hobby Lobby was, shall we say, unattractive? We didn't buy any. Luckily, on my recent trip to Phoenix Mom and I spent some time at Arizona Quilts and I found ADORABLE Valentine fabric. Which soon turned into a mug rug to swap at our next Modern Guild meeting. You'll have to wait to see that I'm afraid. But I can show you my painted letters!

My word of the year is painted and propped up in my sewing room where I will see it every day. Do you think I should paint letters for my past words? I am thinking they would be awesome hanging around the ceiling in my room? hmmmm this could happen...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Isn't it amazing how things from Hobby Lobby can just follow us home . . . and such cute things too!

Boopnut said...

Love that little cubby. I like so many of the eclectic looking cabinets and chests etc. that Hobby Lobby has. Love the word. I already forgot what mine was.
Deb

Maria said...

Love it, wish I could shop at the Hobby Lobby.
Yes paint all your words as they will look great in the. Sewing room.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I hope to hit Hobby Lobby next week. I like the color scheme of your word for the year. The aqua makes it pop.