Friday, December 6, 2013

stitchalong! our last month

We made it! Today I am giving you your twelfth and final stitchery pattern for the ellyn's place stitch along. And what could be better than a happy red nosed reindeer? I hope you like him.
 If you've been stitching along with me, you will have 12 completed stitcheries when your reindeer is finished....
You can get your December stitchery pattern here.

I'll give you a week or so to stitch him up, then we'll start putting them all together! Are you as excited as I am to see the finished project? Stay tuned! Oh, and don't forget to add your finished stitcheries to our flickr group. Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a cute reindeer!

Trae Flesher said...

Adorable!

Maria said...

Oh he is sew cute.
Am working on last month's and will print and take this one with me to stitch in Perth.
Look forward to putting them together.
Nice new header.