Sunday, October 27, 2013

Gluten Free Expo

Yesterday Hubby and I attended the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo in Plano, TX. Yes, I know, that's 2 Expo weekends in a row for me! When it rains it pours. Anyways, I hardly took any pictures at the Expo, I was so busy stuffing my face with delicious samples from the vendors. No need for lunch after that! And, we came home with two giant bags filled with samples and coupons and info....



What a deal! Found some new foods to try, got coupons for some current favorites. The one pic I did take at the Expo was of Kyra Bussanich with her new cookbook. Maybe you saw her on Cupcake Wars last year? She won with her gluten free cupcakes! She was very sweet and we enjoyed talking to her.

Hope you've been doing something fun this weekend too!



No comments: