Sunday, September 1, 2013

are you stitching?

Are you ready for our September stitchalong? Friday is the day! In the meantime, have you been keeping up with the other months? I know some of you have. Check out Wendi's version of the August block:


I love the buttons she added and the little hoop.... so cheerful! If you don't want to make a quilt with all of your blocks, you could do something like this too.

You can see all of the blocks in our flickr group with links back to the posts about them. Add your pretty stitcheries while you're there! I can't wait to see them.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh I really love Wendis colourful hoop...

Melissa said...

Well.....I'm not exactly stitching yet, but have made progress in getting ready to stitch! Does that count?

prsd4tim2 said...

Thanks for your kind words about my little stitchery. And thanks so much for the adorable pattern. It was so fun to stitch up. =)