Thursday, July 11, 2013

baskets received

Since I was on vacation last week, I didn't get to attend the McKinney Modern Guild meeting when our baskets were exchanged. I have a confession to make. The day after the meeting, I was poking around on pinterest and Facebook searching for pictures of the basket I received. I was delighted when I saw these sweet baskets made with my scraps.....

I picked them up from the quilt store the other day. The maker didn't include her info in the package. I hear they were made by Stephanie and I am trying to get her contact info so I can thank her. I love them! They go perfectly in my red/white/black kitchen...
 and a side shot so you can see the pretty patchwork...

I plan to keep them full of silverware, just like she gave them to me. A perfect idea! Thank you Stephanie!

2 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Great for picnics! I really like them!

Sally said...

Very cute! I like the color scheme! I hope maybe my guild will do something like this in the future