Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Crafty Tuesday

Hello crafty friends! Welcome to Crafty Tuesday - the April edition. I hope, wherever you are, you were crafting along with us today. Here's the crafting that happened at ellyn's place.....

 There was template cutting...
Scrapbooking.....
 English paper piecing....
And stash sorting/folding/organizing.....

Trae had some pretty awesome fabrics in that stack. Some polka dots that were crying out to me. If you hear she was missing some when she got home, I swear I don't know anything about it. Honest.

Today was also taco Tuesday which everyone seemed to enjoy. I would share a picture of the tacos with you but, as usual, I was in too much of a hurry to eat to bother to snap a picture. They were good. Trust me.

In case you are wondering, I finally got the rest of my London photos into a scrapbook. It only took me nine months. But hey, it's done. What did you work on this Crafty Tuesday?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I agree - the tacos were good! And it was another great Crafty Tuesday.

Maria said...

looks like you all have a lovely Crafty Tuesday each week.
Hey Ellen could you post of that spotty fabric to me !!!!