Monday, April 29, 2013

another inspiration day quilt photo shoot

 I finished up my row quilt the day before my last inspiration day with Melissa, so I decided to take it along for a little photo action. It has a lot of bright colors in it so I figured the playground was a great place to start.....
I always love the "rolled up quilt" shots. Here's the front of the quilt done...


 And the bright and cheerful back...


It was a gorgeous sunny day. 
 Then I saw this cool rock structure...

 And decided it was a great spot for my quilt to pose as well...


 Melissa was a willing accomplice, hiding behind the rock holding onto my quilt. At least she was hiding in MOST of the shots!



 Look at the beautiful circle quilting my friend Diann did on this quilt...

I love the way it turned out and can't wait to gift it in a few months!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

What a fun quilt and great photos! Love the circle quilting!!

Melissa said...

We do have so much fun on these outings, don't we! :>)

prsd4tim2 said...

So fun that you and your friend can do a monthly (?) inspiratiton day! (I'm a little envious, frankly - isn't it fun to spend time with folks who like what we like?) And I love your quilt. It is a beautiful finish!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Very pretty! Great quilt shots.