Saturday, November 3, 2012

fun swap!

Sally and I have been reading and commenting on each other's blogs for a long long time. A few weeks back, we decided to do a little swap. I had so much fun putting together a bundle of goodies for Sally! You can read more about it here on her blog .
And yesterday this happy jumble of goodness arrived in my mailbox...


 This beauty is actually a pillow cover, but Sally said I could hang it as a mini quilt if I want to. Oh such a big decision!!!! But I do think it will look awesome on my wall of minis. Planning to get the ladder out this weekend and add it to my collection.
 These awesome crocheted hot pads will be so useful and pretty too. And the little fabric basket is going to hold my earrings I think.
 I have been eyeing up these cathedral window pin cushions online for a long time but have not attempted to make one. Isn't this one fabulous? I love it very much.
Thanks Sally! That was so much fun.

4 comments:

Sally said...

I'm glad you like the things I sent! I had a good time making everything. I'd been wanting to try that pincushion for a while now, too. It was a bit more fidly than I imagined, just making sure that that printed fabric stayed tucked under the curved folded fabric :-/

Maria said...

Oh it is sew much fun swapping with friends..
Love the goodies you made for Sally and also the gifts she sewed for you....
Yes hang it as a mini...

Melissa said...

What a fantastic bundle of goodies! I agree, that pillow cover will look great on the wall of minis! I'll be over next week to see how it looks. :>)

Lisa said...

A lovely bunch of goodies! Love the mini quilt..