Tuesday, October 30, 2012

it's about time!

Yesterday I was cleaning rummaging in my sewing room closet and I came across these blocks which I had forgotten all about. Go ahead and look, I'll wait. Cute huh? and did you notice the date on that post? Yup, it was TWO YEARS AGO! Oops. I probably should have put these together by now!

So, that's what I did. Quilt top ready to be quilted. Just in time for Halloween!
Do you ever find half finished projects that you've forgotten about? Please tell me I am not alone!

Hoping all of my bloggy friends who live back east are safe and dry. You are in my prayers....

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I remember those blocks! Wow 2 years ago... doesnt seem that long ago you were making them.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Oh yes. I dug out a few of those "older" projects over the weekend. I even found yardage for *something* but I have no idea what I bought it for. I think it was for a tote bag...

Melissa said...

This turned out cute - I remember these blocks! Hmmm, me, find an uncompleted project hiding that I've forgotten - no way! [sly grin]

I'm still waiting to hear from a few bloggy friends, too, that were Sandy's path.

Maria said...

I fell in love with those gorgeous blocks when you made them Ellyn. Sew pleased you have now put them together.