Friday, April 27, 2012

another Lissette top for me

 You may remember the yellow Lissette blouse I made myself about a month ago. I had purchased some London Calling fabric that I really loved to make another one and today was the day! I used Lissette pattern 0353, but I made lots of revisions. Here's the finished top... front....
and the back....
I added the patchwork on the front just to add some interest, and solid pink bands on the sleeves. I also added a little bit of length to the front and a shirttail to the back. I love the way this one turned out & can't wait to wear it (hubby's comment was "yeah, that looks like you!" LOL I guess that's good).

It feels good to be back in my sewing room.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that top, looks so comfortable.

Maria said...

Lovely new top you made Ellyn and I am happy you are back in your sewing room again.


Nice of you to visit me too. Lexi and Lacy give us looks of laughs . Nice to have them in our lives.
Hugz
Maria XX