Friday, January 20, 2012

Baby Blankets in the shop

Looking for a baby gift? I've restocked my etsy shop with blankets... These are big (about 42 inches square) snuggly (2 layers of cotton flannel) blankets... not chincy little blankets like you buy at the store. I even know a few toddlers and bigger kids who are still attached to my blankets. And I just couldn't resist some of these adorable prints. Like, dinosaurs for instance...

Or whales....


Jungle animals are all the rage right now. Here are some pink ones for the girls...


And some on green flannel for the boys...



The sun is shining in Texas and it is warm & beautiful! It doesn't feel like January at all. I know some of you are getting buried in snow today where you are. Stay warm & be safe.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Gorgeous baby blankies Ellyn.

Oh your e-mails keep bouncing back. Just don't want you to think I am not writing. :(

Both address!!