Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!

Well I must say, 2010 turned out to be a very productive year for me! I finished at least 10 quilts that I can think of, everything from doll quilts to bed sized quilts. Here are four of my favorites: Clockwise from top left: Steve's college quilt, autumn wall quilt, Life as it Should be quilt and Welcome Little Lamb quilt.

As usual there were lots of bags made this year. Here are just some of those:Hexagon project bag, Christmas charm square bag for swap, My charm square bag and GREAT BIG bag for our quilt guild raffle quilt.

The charm square bag will be available as a pattern in my shop in the next couple of weeks! I really wanted to get it done before Christmas, but, well... you know how those things go! So that will be my first completion of 2011.

This year I also really enjoyed hand sewing with wool felt. Lots and lots of ornaments for Christmas gifts and some other fun things.....
felt flower pins, penguin tree ornament, more ornaments, felt coasters
Add to this, embroidery & crochet projects, wow. I've been really busy.
What a fun year I had! And productive now that I think about it. I enjoyed looking at what everyone else was working on this year too. Your blogs have inspired and motivated me. I have checked lots of projects off my todo list.... and added many more! But that will wait for another post. For now, I say, goodbye 2010, you've been good to me.
Happy New Year bloggy friends!

4 comments:

Maria said...

You have been very productive in 2010 and hope you can do more in 2011.

Thank you again for my beautiful Chrismas gifts, I love them.

Melissa said...

Happy New Year Ellyn! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations in 2011.

sarah london said...

Wow! Ellyn you have had a very productive year!

Loving the felt flower pins, just gorgeous!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I am saving u-po fabrics to make my very first patchwork myself ^^ I was thinking about making a pillowcase, since that is something small to start with =) x