Friday, October 29, 2010

Eighteen!

Eighteen years ago today, my son Steve was born & changed my world forever. Each of my children has had a special place in our family. From day one, Steve's job has been to make us all laugh. He has big blue eyes that just sparkle when he tells a funny story.... which is just about every day!

Don't you just love this fabulous picture? My friend, Stephanie, took Steve's senior pictures a couple months ago & they reflect his personality so well! If you are a local friend, I highly recommend her as a photographer. Here's her website, so you can check out more of her wonderful work.

Happy Birthday to my awesome son. I'm so proud of everything you have accomplished already! And I can't wait to hear your next funny story!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Fantastic photo Ellyn.

Maria said...

Hope you have the best birthday Steve.

Great photo.