Thursday, August 19, 2010

my 200th post and the Big Announcement!

200 posts in 2 years! Not bad huh? I never thought I'd do this many & here I am still enjoying it. & here you are still reading.... it's been so much fun to get to know other bloggers! That's the best part of this I think, community.

But you're not here to celebrate with me, are you? You're here for the big announcement! Ok, ok... here goes....

I finally opened my etsy shop! I know, I've been talking about doing it for ages. I finally got my act together & did it! So now if you want to purchase one of my original patterns, or another handcrafted project, you know where to go! Here are some pictures of things you will find there for the grand opening.....

zipper pouches for all the kids treasures...



 Fabric storage baskets for all your projects (they make great Easter baskets too!)...

 And your very own copy of both of my original patterns...

And of course, every celebration should come with a giveaway, don't you think? Leave a comment here by next Wednesday, August 25. Tell me what your favorite item is in my shop. Or suggest something you'd like to see there, or something I could do to improve it! I will draw a random winner from those who comment. Your prize will be your choice, one of my patterns (whichever you like) or this lovely basket....

Good luck to you! & thanks for stopping by to visit. Next week I will be celebrating the beginning of the schoolyear for my kiddos.... lots of crafty time ahead!

11 comments:

sy said...

congratulations on 200th post and grand opening. i love your baskets and zipper pouches, i love the squeaky mouse and birds fabrics, they're so cute. i like your laptop cases on the blog too.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Congratulations on both milestones! I love the storage baskets. they sure do make cute Easter baskets. I made something similar a couple of years ago. They were a bit hit!

Shana Putnam said...

Congrats!!! I wold have to say I love the fabric baskets!! The one in the giveaway is gorgeous!

Beth said...

Congratulation!!!! I love your fabric baskets they are so cute...

Sinta Renee said...

Congratulations & happy blogiversary to you! I actually am about to announce my 200th post also!!! Please count me in your giveaway:) I love your creations... and especailly love the Nantucket bag. Did I see that on Jen's blog???

Lisa said...

congrats Ellyn!

Sally said...

I love the little zippered pouch with the mouse fabric. Everything is great, but that little touch of whimsy just drew me in :-) (not hardly surprising since I just sewed myself a pillowcase with Little Red Riding Hood Fabric)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Congrats on hitting the big 200 mark!

Maria said...

Congratulations Ellyn on your 200th post and opening the esty shop. I love all your patterns and projects but must say my favorite one is the Black and pink bag.

Gill said...

Congratulations!!
I love your Nantucket bag pattern
Gill

Sewjoe said...

Count me in on the congrats! Great commitment!!