Saturday, June 5, 2010

Yes, I have been sewing!

Just in case you thought all I'd been doing is watching Ally decorate cakes (& washing dishes) I wanted to assure you that I've been busy in my sewing room too! Finishing up some projects that have been waiting so patiently... like this mini quilt that I started way back in February! Finally quilted & bound... I'm not sure what that funny blur is that my camera has suddenly decided is necessary? Anyways, remember the heart blocks I made for the February swap? Well they have finally been sewn into a quilt top. Here's a sneak peak.... don't you just love ric rac?
And finally, I have the top five rows of my "World as it should be" quilt sewn together! I am loving this cheerful quilt & am so happy that I've decided to keep it for our house. Something I don't do very often! It seems like I am always giving things away.

I've also finished up a few little gifty items & been working on a new pattern that I will share with you soon....

Summertime is here for real (it was 100+ today, blech!) so I will surely be spending lots of time in the air conditioned sewing room! I'll keep you posted!

No comments: