Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ABC's of me...

Jodi, over at Pleasant Home, posted her ABC's of me (she did hers in the middle of the night. I was blissfully sleeping then.... so mine is a daytime version!). I thought it might be fun to do mine too... here goes...

A - Age: 49. There WILL be a party next year. I refuse to turn 50 quietly!

B - Bed size: Queen. Big enough I think. Hubby might disagree

C - Chore you hate: most of them. Cleaning bathrooms is a biggie

D - Dog's name: Lexi. I am not a dog person, she belongs to the kids, but we get along.

E - Essential food/item: rice. I am gluten free (celiac disease) & eat a lot of rice

F - Favorite color: Red

G - Gold or silver: I like both but lean toward silver

H - Height: short. 5'4"

I - I am: thankful. for many many things

J - Job: housewife, chauffeur, cook, cheerleader, tutor.... I also sew & design patterns...

K - Kids: 3 awesome teens... Leigh Anne (19) my intellect & writer, Steve (17) charming athlete/broadcaster, & Allyson (13) the creative mini-me

L - Living arrangements: Lovely house in the suburbs which is quickly becoming too big!

M - Mom's name: Natalie, Mom, Gma, Aunt, Sister, Friend

N - Nickname: I was Lyn, or Lynnie growing up, now my hubby calls me El

O - Overnight hospital stay: None since my surgery three years ago

P - Pet Peeve: people who are late

Q - Quote from a movie: seriously? I have enough to remember without filling my head with quotes

R - Right or left handed: Left

S - Siblings: I am oldest of four. Sister (2 1/2 years younger), & 2 brothers, 8 & 10 years younger than me

T - Time you wake up: usually around 6:30

U - Unique thing about your car: nothing really.

V - Vegetable you hate: eggplant. I really like vegetables for the most part

W - Ways you run late: I rarely run late. I'm always early (see "P" above)

X - X-rays you've had: not as many as Allyson

Y - Yummy food you make: I'm not much of a chef but I have been told my banana bread is good. I don't know, I can't eat it!

Z - Zoo favorite: hmm I'm not an animal person really. Giraffes are pretty...

So there you have it. You learned some things you never really wanted to know!

Tag: All of you! Who's next?

2 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

Totally wanted to know! And I love that you're going to celebrate big on your 50th! So glad you played along! ooxx`jodi

Ally! said...

I like x. And I lol-Ed when u said "girrafes are pretty ." that was funny.