Monday, April 13, 2009

more fun in my sewing room...

It was a very quiet Easter here at Ellyn's Place. After a pancake breakfast & church we were pretty lazy around here. Which is fine! I do want to share the Easter Baskets I made for my kiddos this year...
This basket went off to Arizona for the bunny to fill...

and these two stayed here & were filled by the Texas bunny.....I'm having so much fun making baskets! Here is a new size I tried out.... you can snuggly store 18 cds in here....

Here is something else I worked on this weekend. It's a variation on Penny Sturges Weekender bag. I added canvas at the bottom. I want to give this away as a diaper bag & I figured it would really take a beating this way! I only need to get a button & it's done...

Now I think I will make some coordinating things to fill it up!

A little while ago I heard the dog going crazy at the front door. I went to see what was going on... & wow! There was a package on the doorstep! For me! It was this... my prize from Jodi at Simply This, That and the Other! Woohoo! I have been thinking about the quilt she is making, with fabric from all 50 states. I need to come up with a creative idea like this... hmmmm. I'll get back to you on that!

Happy Monday!

No comments: